Mark G Watts
Experienced Lean Six Sigma Professional with over 10 years as Master Black Belt and 5 years as Champion in the chemicals business. Solid previous experience as Supply Chain Manager and Business Planning Manager.
Earlier experience as Information Systems Manager and as a Nuclear Engineer
- Lead and run Lean Six Sigma projects in many aspects of the business, especially related to Supply Chain.
- Other areas of Business Process Improvement including process mapping.
- Can teach Lean Six Sigma to groups of Green Belts
Recent projects / achievements
- Assembled and led a team of 40 seasoned experts in Supply Chain and guided them through delivery of multiple projects leading to several tens of millions of inventory reduction as part of a working capital reduction drive necessitated by the financial crisis starting in 2008.
- Ran a leveraged pool of Six Sigma (Master) Black Belts as a business within a business. The (M)BBs were assigned to businesses on a pay-as-you-go basis so that the leveraged pool operated without direct company funding.
- Led a project to implement Sales and Operations Planning globally within a large business.
- Taught over 20 Green belt classes
Areas of Specialization
|Content||Lean Six Sigma, Supply Chain|
|Management Processes||Sales and Operations Planning
Materials Resource Planning
Business process Improvement
- B.SC. Physics, University of London, 1967
- Ph.D. Theoretical Physics, University of London, 1972
- M.B.A. Boston University, 1980
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Master Black Belt and Champion
EUR 1,500 per day